I'm wanting to test my editing services prior

A supportive board for writers at all levels to discuss writing topics, debate burning issues related to publishing, To publicise your novel. And to seek support of every kind in helping you to become a better writer.

Post by Guest »

Hi friends!

I’m wanting to test my editing services prior to officially launching them on my website, so I’m asking my writer friends if they have anything under 2,000 words they’d like me to edit (for free) so I can test out the communications and gain some testimonials. This would be limited to 5-8 people.

Would you guys have anything you’d like looked over? Something even as simple as an email, bio, synopsis, caption, blog, etc.
O.M.

Post by O.M. »

Would it be okay if it was next week? I'm working on a blurb but I'm thinking it'll take me several more days, lol. I would be happy to write a testimonial afterwards.
Cheri

Post by Cheri »

I am working on a novella and may benefit from you reading over the first page or so. I’d be more than happy to write a testimonial, if you still need some!
Stefanie

Post by Stefanie »

Are you still looking for people? I hope to finish the blurb for my back-cover in the next few days (nonfiction-biography) and would love to have you take a look.
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I've got a couple short stories that I might let you take a crack at. It is called All Dogs go the Heaven, 1591 words. Another one is called Friendly Visitor 1212 words. How do you do it? If you decide to use mine, do I post it here? Or send it privately? They both were blogged by me.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Sure send me your email or private message me.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:12 pm.