Best place to order a bed and mattress that’s not over priced but good quality?

Money saving hints, tips and ideas.

Best place to order a bed and mattress that’s not over priced but good quality?

Post by Guest »

I need your suggestions and your help.
Cindy

Re: Best place to order a bed and mattress that’s not over priced but good quality?

Post by Cindy »

Amazon, I'm buying a bed from there for my son comes with mattress and headboard.
Denise

Re: Best place to order a bed and mattress that’s not over priced but good quality?

Post by Denise »

Mattress man read reviews ! I’ve been well impressed with what I’ve bought over last ooo must be 15 year now!
Bernardine

Post by Bernardine »

Where /what area are you?

Bridge beds Ilminster, Essex, and very good . Just an idea a bed frame from market place & you would have more yo spend on a decent mattress,

I bought a Dormeo & was able to pay in 3 installments, best mattress I've ever had . Good luck.
Nuku

Post by Nuku »

Look for small local bed shops (often on an.industrial estate). They still set up beds and matresses to try. I found one by using google maps and searching for bed shops near me
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Argos.. 100 day deal.. if you not happy you can change for another within 100 days - brilliant idea cant beat that, tho I am very happy with my new mattress...
Pauline

Post by Pauline »

Don’t be tempted by Dreams …they left me sleeping on my floor for 7 weeks when they screwed up my order …not even an apology and they couldn’t cope when I complained .dreadful company
Claire

Post by Claire »

My son works making all different mattresses and this time of year they can't keep up with orders, for special offers, some only cost £60 to make material wise.
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Bed factory, got 5 shops and they are made in Kirkby, but deliver everywhere, can't fault them.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Dusk have some lovely bed frames and they have a sale on too. Great quality. I just purchased a silent night mattress from Argos as they’re 20% off so cost £320. So comfortable!