Any Christmas ideas for a 16 year old lad?

The best bit is that the lowdown comes from YOU. Round here, you are the influencer. You shape the board and make it great. We want you to get involved by writing posts and comments to inspire us, teach us, challenge us or simply make us laugh. The power is in your hands, literally.

Post by Guest »

Do you have something?
Emma

Post by Emma »

Admiral do young persons driving lessons. My son did them for his 15th birthday and had previously had a couple of sessions at Mercedes’ Benz world in their junior cars too.

He passed first time at 17 and his instructor said he could tell he’d already been behind the wheel so he skipped the first few lessons - was test ready after 20 hours of lessons. So I’d definitely recommend them!
Stacey

Post by Stacey »

We are taking our 15 year old shopping in the sales, a good excuse to make him spend time with us haha
Charlotte

Post by Charlotte »

Sorry but why do people always ask strangers what to buy their own kids? Seems so bizarre to me and it's nearly everyday
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Private driving lesson- brilliant to get them used to driving or driving experience in a sports car, my son has done both.
Mary-louise

Post by Mary-louise »

Got my son a new phone, trainers, clothes, Xbox controller and gift cards. Aftershave and money. It's so hard for older boys. He will be 17 5 days after Christmas so think he will just be getting money for his birthday because I haven't got a clue what else to get him x
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

I ask my older kids (17,20) to write a list of things they would like. I then go out and buy some wrap and put up under the tree. That way they have something they want but have a suprise
Natt

Post by Natt »

My lads are 16 and 1 just wants money to get his own clothes etc and 1 just wants an upgrade from the Xbox they have now. I always buy an outfit and footwear for them and wrap ups like the obligatory lynx set and other little things like earphone or headset/controller for Xbox etc xx
Faye

Post by Faye »

• Tracksuit
  • Football boots
  • Trainers
  • Phone
  • Air pods
  • Aftershave

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:31 am.