What kind of gifts between £10-£15 a 12 year old girl would like?

Money saving hints, tips and ideas.

What kind of gifts between £10-£15 a 12 year old girl would like?

Post by Guest »

Lovely people in my phone!

Every year our local shopping centre does a “wishing tree” where they hang names with ages of children who will not get a present this year.

I have chosen a 12 year old girl so was wondering what kind of gifts between £10-£15 a 12 year old girl would like?

Thank you in advance x
Rachel

Re: What kind of gifts between £10-£15 a 12 year old girl would like?

Post by Rachel »

I know people are saying bath stuff but some people have sensitive skin, excma etc. X
Hope

Post by Hope »

Make it a survival box of gifts, socks to keep warm, toothbrush and paste, lip balm, shower stuff and a voucher for a hot chocolate that can be redeemed at a big chain of coffee/hot chocolate shops or some chocolates or instant packs that you just add water to to make a hot chocolate. (If they're getting stuff from charity then the socks and toothbrush and paste people are putting off buying and going without. ) Glad your putting a smile on someone's face this Christmas who needs some extra love.
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

I'd be wary of bath stuff incase of allergies. I know sounds extreme but i'd hate for that to be the case and it end up being a unusable gift
Tammy

Post by Tammy »

Art stuff, making something, colouring, make your own jewellery, make up, nail stuff, funky hair colours
Helen

Post by Helen »

Not all girls of this age are into make up so I would steer clear of that tbh. Bath stuff is good (Lush or Body Shop) or beautiful stationery - brush pens, hardback notebooks etc
Becky

Post by Becky »

What about making a pamper hamper.. face masks, nails, chocolate, bath bomb can be done as cheaply or as expensive as your budget allows xx
Linda

Post by Linda »

Jewellery. Perfume. Makeup. Manicure set. Funky socks/slipper socks. Cinema voucher.
Ashton

Post by Ashton »

For the toy appeal near me I went for the miniature ‘so body spritz’ there was like 4 in the gift pack for £6 then bath bombs, fluffy socks and tube of sweets xx
Nicola

Post by Nicola »

My daughter is 13 and loves body shop things, So.. sprays and any funky note pads, pens etc