Does anyone here have kids who have Nintendo Switch with a VR headset?

The best bit is that the lowdown comes from YOU. Round here, you are the influencer. You shape the board and make it great. We want you to get involved by writing posts and comments to inspire us, teach us, challenge us or simply make us laugh. The power is in your hands, literally.

Post by Guest »

My daughter wants me to get this massively expensive new VR headset from another company for Christmas, but she already has a Switch with loads of games, some of which I think are VR-compatible. The headsets are reasonably priced and it seems there are games that work in this mode.

I was just wondering if anyone has this, and if so, how good is it? Thanks.
Russell

Post by Russell »

I've been considering it too, as far as I can discern. It is pretty good but not as good as the true VR systems. There are quite a few games that have a VR mode.
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

We got the occulus quest 2, its bloody expensive but honestly worth every penny. My kids love playing games on it and my partner watches the football on it. I quite enjoy beatsaber etc. We bought a better strap but only cos there are many of us sharing it so made sense to have an easily adjustable one.
Georgie

Post by Georgie »

don’t get this one. It’s poxy & doesn’t even work right xx