I need ideas, pics etc of when your little ones have had sleepovers

The best bit is that the lowdown comes from YOU. Round here, you are the influencer. You shape the board and make it great. We want you to get involved by writing posts and comments to inspire us, teach us, challenge us or simply make us laugh. The power is in your hands, literally.

Post by Guest »

I haven't got room for more than a couple of the teepees so that is not an option. My daughter will be 10, do u put out things for them to do etc this is all new to me :lol:
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Sleeping bags on floor or blankets. Movie. Snacks. A game where they can win a treat like pass the parcel but more grown up maybe a treasure hunt. Kids will make their own entertainment. If girls u can provide some pamper stuff like face masks and nail varnish, hairdressing. Craft items from pound shop.
Fay

Post by Fay »

I had 4 teepees in the lounge. Bedroom not big enough. They loved it!
Non

Post by Non »

Make it your own.

Make jam jar lanterns and walk in the woods if you want, looking for fairies and ghosts.

Then a quick change into jamas and a film and supper. Something easy for you to prepare and covers most tastes.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

TV/ films and food, lots of it!! Full bellies and they will pass out.
Emma

Post by Emma »

Room full of airbeds, sleeping bags and snacks and leave them to it. They make their own entertainment.
Helen

Post by Helen »

I provide pizza and snacks/sweets with pop. Access to a TV/YouTube and leave them to it. I ask them to settle down as I go to bed.