Those with off the scale cholesterol… Hit me with your favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

Do you have anything for me؟
Louise

Post by Louise »

Good news is hazelnut and dark chocolate help lower it.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Homemade pea and ham soup scrambled eggs on brown toast thinly sliced turkey with plum tomatoes on wholemeal bap.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Whole food plant-based cures all health ailments better than any meds 🤷🏻‍♀️ my cholesterol was always through the roof but it's perfect now. Always had high blood sugar (pre-diabetic) not anymore. Asthma gone, eczema gone, IBS gone even my fybro is a million times better and only flares when I slip and eat vegan processed junk food. People are always horrified at such a drastic change but my god when you see the health benefits you don't look back.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Oats are good for removing bad cholesterol. My fave breakfast is reduced fat Greek yogurt, granola and berries.
Natalie

Post by Natalie »

Porridge oats made with skimmed milk, frozen berries (I defrost them in microwave for a minute) drizzle of honey and spoonful of chia seeds.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Granola and skimmed milk. Eat wholemeal stuff, plenty of veg and look for products which are low in saturated fats. Check labels.