Anyone a migraine sufferer? While on Keto has anyone figured out what food triggers the headaches for them?

Anyone a migraine sufferer? While on Keto has anyone figured out what food triggers the headaches for them?

Post by Guest »

Normally I can have some enlightened ice cream for example.. generally the chocolate one, but the other day I did a chocolate and vanilla blend and spent two days in bed.

Not looking for anyone to tell me to eliminate my snacks, just wondering if there’s a thing/brand/additive that you know triggers migraines on personal experience .. I really believe my headaches are food based.
Carol

Re: Anyone a migraine sufferer? While on Keto has anyone figured out what food triggers the headaches for them?

Post by Carol »

Sorry about your headaches, I have them but never thought about being food triggered. Nothing worst then to wake up with a headache and it pounds for a couple days.
Rita

Re: Anyone a migraine sufferer? While on Keto has anyone figured out what food triggers the headaches for them?

Post by Rita »

I had issues with alternative sweeteners. The only one that doesn't bother me is swerve.