Trying to decide between a normal layout bathroom or a wet area where the shower is right next to the bath

Trying to decide between a normal layout bathroom or a wet area where the shower is right next to the bath

Post by Guest »

Hi all, Just wondering if you could share me some pictures of your bathrooms (newly renovated if any) so I can get some ideas/inspiration.

Trying to decide between a normal layout bathroom or a wet area where the shower is right next to the bath..

If anyone has smaller bathrooms ie 2.5 x 2.5 would love to see what you have done.

Thanks so much..
Lorna

Re: Trying to decide between a normal layout bathroom or a wet area where the shower is right next to the bath

Post by Lorna »

Took my bath out don't use it now I have a great big show and beautiful custom vanity

Rochelle

Re: Trying to decide between a normal layout bathroom or a wet area where the shower is right next to the bath

Post by Rochelle »

it works really well for the space we had. It's our kids bathroom and the wet bath and shower area is far more practical for this limited space (and for kids)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:43 am.