People with 3 year old boys. What have you brought them for xmas please?

People with 3 year old boys. What have you brought them for xmas please?

Post by Guest »

I’m really struggling for my nearly 3 year old who also has his birthday a week after Christmas.

Thanks..
Flo

Re: People with 3 year old boys. What have you brought them for xmas please?

Post by Flo »

V tech kiddizoom camera, my first Lego set (grandpops) , interactive gecko toy thing, large puzzle, some books.

Things he loves already- his scooter, pedal bike, Henry hoover toy (on its last legs) bits and bobs construction set, tool kit, little tikes car, magnets, playmobil, duplo, brio, puzzles
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Wooden railway. We have loads and he's grown out of it so let us know if you're interested.
Jemma

Post by Jemma »

Mines just had his 4th bday but likes the younger toys he’s faves from his birthday are Thomas the tank tracks with the moving trains, magnatiles even my 8 year old likes these, construction trucks that can be taken apart and put back together with a toy drill and his fave is his ride on motorbike.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

My boy is 3 we’ve got him dinosaurs that you can build yourself, and space related things he’s loves them both. His birthday is also week after Christmas.
VLy

Post by VLy »

For his birthday take him somewhere like the zoo etc. Better off making memories and having a shared experience than more toys than toys r us.
Hana

Post by Hana »

I feel like anything sonic the hedgehog related is all the rage for boys that age group lately.