Did anybody else who purchased the beloved Kmart White Wooden Laundry Hamper?

A board for members to Discuss, Ask for Advice & Inspire - All things Construction & Design. Please all share the love of our homes with each other.

Post by Guest »

.. nearly have a mental breakdown trying to put it together?

I feel like I need a qualification in carpentry to even attempt to construct this.

They may as well have just given me a stump of wood and some white paint and told me to make it from scratch.

Natalie

Post by Natalie »

no but i lost a chunk of my cuticle when it closed on my finger the other day.. so be careful :lol:
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Takes about 30min - I thought it was pretty simple to put together.
Gail

Post by Gail »

It is harder when you are trying to do it on your own I think. My husband and I will usually do it together. I unpack the lot, then put each piece in a separate spot, screws, nuts etc in small plastic containers, then I read the instructions out and he puts it together. Usually works well for us, although there sometimes may or may not include harsh words 😂I wish you well. You can do it!
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

OMG! If you don't make it as a flat pack maker, you'll be a great comedian... your post made me laugh! 😂 Hoping you made it happen and you didn't lose your sh&t in the process... 🙂

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:39 am.