Colombia three week itinerary...

Welcome to our Travel Community, where travelers from all over the world come together to share experiences, ask for advice, and connect with others far and wide!

Post by Guest »

With the current situation in Peru I’m changing our plans (hopefully temporarily) looking for a three week Colombia itinerary please.

Any advice/suggestions appreciated. Even if it’s just a list of places I can then look in to or place I should avoid.

Thanks!

📸 from marble caves Patagonia recently

Chelsea

Post by Chelsea »

We loved the Caribbean coast of Colombia. Cartagena, Santa Marta and palomino area are amazing. All different vibes and a lot to do.

We got our scuba certs in Taganga outside of Santa Marta. Check out I Am Diver and they can hook you up with two nights at a hostel in town wrapped into the price of the scuba! It was great
Julien

Post by Julien »

I loved exploring the small towns of Colombia. Depends where you are..

Near Medellin.. Guatape, Jardin, Jerico

Coffee area.. Salento, Filandia, Hot springs in Santa Rosa de Cabal, and Salamina

near Bogota.. Villa de Leyva, Zipaquirá salt mine, Mongui, Barichara. Also Guatavita for the legend of El Dorado, Suesca for rock climbing, and nearby termales (hot springs) Volcanes. Plus San Gil for adventure sports (also check out Pescadores for the day) and the Chicamocha Canyon.

Tatacoa Desert. And in the south.. San Agustin, Tierradentro, plus a visit to Popoyan.

And Rio Claro nature reserve between Medellin and Bogota.
Josee

Post by Josee »

My husband and I started our full time travel in Colombia and loved it! So much that we are heading back there in New year.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Isla fuerte is a great spot for surf, diving and island vibes without lots of tourists:)