We’ve watched.. Elf, the grinch, Christmas chronicals 1&2, Arthur Christmas and all the home alones please tell me there’s other decent ones and I haven’t done the only good ones!!!
Our Index for this Forum.. until this moment:
- Being a mum. Being Santa. And being the naughty elves is so extremely exhausting sometimes
- How does Santa lay out the kids Xmas presents on Xmas eve to avoid kids comparing sizes and number of Xmas presents?
- Does anyone do any vollentering with there kids aged around 10 years old?
- There's nothing worse than choosing the wrong career
- People with 3 year old boys. What have you brought them for xmas please?
- Anyone that has an open plan kitchen/diner and LVT floors. How do you keep it warm in there. It’s so cold?
- According to EON next we are using over 200 more KWH a month
- My washing machine water is coming out of my sink and overflowing out of the sink!
- I’m getting at least 10 scam calls a day from various numbers
- Has anyone switched from Android to iPhone?
- looking for something to do on Christmas Day for ages 13,11,4
- Gabbys doll house - is it worth the money?
- Are the children supposed to understand the maths behind the times table?
- I'm trying to get a job with the ambulance service which requires you to have a C1 provisional on your licence
- What does everyone do on Christmas eve?
- Any Christmas ideas for a 16 year old lad?
- Looking for help and ideas for my husbands 40th birthday December 2023
- Can anyone recommend a bottle for a 2 year old that doesn’t leak/drip?
- Typical parent life
- I need to work, I need to earn
- I'm looking at some ideas for a well being day for a group of 9 staff members, 7 women, 2 men
- What’s the best things you’ve seen at a wedding for kids?
- I’m hoping for some help and inspiration for my children’s Christmas presents
- How do you deal with the other parent outdoing you on Bdays Xmas etc?
- Any recommendations for socket covers full ones to encase the whole socket!
- My daughter is 9 and really doesn’t ‘need’ anything for Xmas
- I’m stuck for ideas for my 14 year old sons stocking - The youngest is so much easier!
- How do you explain to your children why there are different Father Christmas’ at different places?
- Christmas day fun game ideas please
- With Co parenting how do you decide where they spend Christmas each year?
- Does anyone actually have a decent energy provider with actual customer service!
- How do you guys manage screen time?
- Those who've had items sent via royal mail 24 recently how long did it take please?
- I need ideas, pics etc of when your little ones have had sleepovers
- I am looking for some help in identifying a book my daughter read as a teenager
- How do I get it to taste really chocolatey?
- Does anyone here have kids who have Nintendo Switch with a VR headset?
- Has anyone had a coloured tattoo covered up successfully?
- £70 was expensive for a plastic toy!
- Ideas for Hubby please
- Anyone any ideas how to get the water out the carpets?
- Encouraging a 10 year old to read
- My daughter is after a Nike tech fleece for Christmas
- Recommendation please for a not to expensive, extra large, lightweight suitcase with 4 wheels
- How I can fill my days better?
- Need help regarding funding, I have contacted my council and no help!
- What age were your children before you moved your child’s fire guard from your multifuel burners?
- I have an ongoing issue with my council, regarding the property we rent from them
- Am thinking if getting a second job as a Domiciliary carer
- Is there any such thing as pay as you go anymore?
- How to get rid of the smell of milk from a car?
- I’ve removed my 10 year old from school just before half term due to bullying
- Children’s toothpaste vs regular toothpaste
- Cleaning the washing machine and tumble dryer before and after every use
- My son spilled milk in his school bag and lunchbox and the smell is unreal
- Looking for some amazing ideas to keep my kids entertained!
- Trigger warning - Stillbirth/Infant loss
- Has anyone been to chessington Halloween event?
- I have yet to find a coffee cup with a lid that I have enjoyed
- One very simple way to help keep warm is to wear a scarf round your neck
- ANY SUPER SPEED cleaning hacks?
- Can anyone advise as my daughter STILL doesn’t have her GCSE?
- Can anyone help with party ideas for a soon to be 10 year old girl
- Looking for swim vest recommendations for a 5 year old
- Can you still get the fireman to come to your house to check your smoke alarms!?
- I have Netflix and Amazon prime and don’t mind getting Disney+ too.. Any other suggestions?
- My issue with Natwest Child Trust Fund!
- Recommend me a really good book for children about food groups/nutrition etc.
- Tips on how to cope moving forward with the increasing prices
- Hide all from this person in Facebook
- Does anybody have any recommendations for books I could maybe read with my small children?
- If it was thunder and lightening would you have a bath or shower as usual or even wash your hands under the tap?
- Do kids really need snacks?!
- If your child got poor GCSE results it’s not the end of the world
- Is it even possible to be puppy/dog broody?
- Any tips for a low budget wedding!
- My toddler has turned in to an absolute nightmare
- Has anyone tried to work in Thailand that's not a Teaching Job?
- How long do you wash your clothes for?
- A mixed bin so rubbish and poo 4 feet away from my Living room window
- Some thoughts shouldn't be put down on paper
- Quick dinner ideas for tonight
- I’m looking for tips to make a morning routine with children & work easier
- Pregnant.. trying to get labour going
- What is the worst way someone could die?
- What's the strangest thing that happened to you on a date?
- It's a Sci Fi question about other evolutions of human
- How do I get my husband to stop watching football?
- Is it good to hide your feelings?
- What are the quickest way to overcome depression?
- Left-handed person on planet earth
- You play Candy Crush?
- As a lady.. be wise
- What's the secret to a happy marriage?