I am looking for advice on getting my gut Microbiome tested and analysed, should I approach a GP or naturopath?

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

Any advice on what to ask for and where to start would be much appreciated, I’m based south coast NSW.

Post by Grace »

See a naturopath who can do microbiome testing or maybe tweak your diet and do some gut healing to help.

Post by Melanie »

Don’t bother with GP. Straight to naturopath or gut specialist in the holistic space.

Post by Greg »

Naturopath, they will usually have a test they prefer using which will probably be , microba, nutripath, bioscreen or doctors data. They all have pros and cons. You then need someone to interpret it.

Post by Ross »

Why? Your microbiome changes daily with each meal, and is also dependent on how well, or not, your stomach is working to digest your meals.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post