While I travel a lot, I have only done one cruise. Where do you recommend searching and price comparing cruises?

While I travel a lot, I have only done one cruise. Where do you recommend searching and price comparing cruises?

Post by Guest »

I love Google Flights usually, anything like that?

I wouldn't be buying a package, just looking to find them and then book directly.
Shannon

Re: While I travel a lot, I have only done one cruise. Where do you recommend searching and price comparing cruises?

Post by Shannon »

We use American Airlines cruise booking site. Allows us to earn additional miles and usually has other specials.
Danel

Re: While I travel a lot, I have only done one cruise. Where do you recommend searching and price comparing cruises?

Post by Danel »

River cruise: Danube or Rhine are great ones… Viking seems to be a nice line. I also like Princess for the big ships… we’ve done Rome to Venice and also Rome to London. Many beautiful stops along the way
Donna

Post by Donna »

VacationsToGo dot com lets you see all available cruises in a particular time frame, to a particular destination/region, etc.
Diana

Post by Diana »

Keep in mind cruise lines have different types of demographics. Some are “party” based-Carnival, kids based- Disney etc.