Has anyone traveled to Cuba recently? Do people traveling from the US still need to get the "tourist cards"?

Welcome to our Travel Community, where travelers from all over the world come together to share experiences, ask for advice, and connect with others far and wide!

Post by Guest »

Look for suggestions/itineraries, too!
David

Post by David »

In my experience, and I haven't been since 2019, the airline won't let you on the plane without the proper visa. and that's available at most or all airports.
Kristin

Post by Kristin »

Cuba Travel Community on FB is an excellent group. Before I went 3(ish) years ago they provided a wealth of knowledge.
Jenn

Post by Jenn »

I believe tourist cards are still needed. This website has all the info. We did their “This Cuban Life” tour a few years ago and HIGHLY recommend it!! We learned so much about the Cuban people and their daily life that we would have never learned on our own. We also got to see quite a bit of Cuba. While we usually travel independently, we were glad to have someone else do all the planning since some logistics are challenging in Cuba (like how to travel from one city to another).