What are your thoughts on enemas and colonics? And if you're in favour of them... which one is best?

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

I understand that colonics cleanse the entire bowels whereas enemas generally only reach the sigmoid portion. Does that make enemas rather redundant when compared to colonics? Or still beneficial, especially price-wise and for the fact that they can be done at home? But if one can access colonics easily - would colonics be better/more effective?
Terina

Post by Terina »

If you eat enough fibre they are a waste of money.
Linda

Post by Linda »

I have had one and at the time it was beneficial but I did a lot of work on my gut for years afterwards. They do disrupt the balance of good and bad bacteria. A lot of work needs to be done for a long time afterwards to get a microboime balance and even go beyond and achieve a great microboime. Do your research on how to rebuild your gut microbiome after you get one. If your gut has not got a good balance to start with maybe try it once but some people get addicted and can do more harm than good
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Colonics can do 100% of the colon enemas do 20%.
Colonics arent a waste of money they are life changing.
They get rid of pathogens, parasites overgrowth of candida.
Yes you can loose some good gut microbiome but you actually loose more bad and it gives more room for the good to flourish refeeding with prebiotics and probiotics.
Im a Certified Colon Hydrotherapist I see great results all the time.
Most people are chronically dehydrated.