Is it possible to feel foetal movement at 6 weeks pregnant?

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

Good morning doctors, please I have a couple of questions.pardon the long post..
  1. Is it possible to feel foetal movement at 6 weeks pregnant, I always have this rolling or bubbling feeling ,I feel it  more  when I sit or rest
  2. How do I accurately calculate my due date,my ovulation and period app calculated pregnancy to be 10 weeks i.e it used the lmp of the previous month before the actual lmp day , though had irregular periods since October, really confused
  3. Its my second pregnancy and I have no symptoms at all, absolutely nothing, should I be worried.Gone for pregnancy test 3 times,2 blood and one urine
Thanks in advance..
Oluwatosin

Post by Oluwatosin »

It is NOT compulsory to have any symptoms in pregnancy. Did you confirm your pregnancy though or was it an assumption?

We recommend the Pregnancy book Nine Months and Beyond.

Nine Months and Beyond is a simple but informative book written to provide essential information about pregnancy, antenatal care and postnatal care.

The information provided in this book will guide women through pregnancy, labour, delivery and after-birth period. The checklist provided at the end of each trimester is a simple way of assessing the level of care you are receiving.

Nine Months and Beyond… a must read for every pregnant woman and intending mother.