Well rang Virgin about my price hike..

This board has been created to share any money saving ideas, tips and hints. Please contribute your thoughts so everybody can economise on their budgets.. This is NOT a selling site.

Post by Guest »

.. and after speaking to 6 different people I got £17 off my bill .and a new hub in the process now my head is fit to burst.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Trying to talk to someone from virgin is a nightmare.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Mine went up from £67 to £102 - got a great deal from sky for £44 by the time I got through to retentions team with virgin they'd brought the bill down to £48 but it took nearly an hour, was disconnected from the call 3 times and left them just out of principle because the customer service was so terrible!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Looking forward to my conversation with Virgin as going to ditch some bits and I’m not prepared to pay more than I do now . It will be a take it or leave it conversation. I’m even looking at alternatives. Let’s face it the Tv package comprises of +1 for half the channels. With apps you don’t even need them. The big 3 are getting away with it but probably not anymore as more and more people say enough is enough and either get the package they want or walk.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Our deal ends in April for our broadband paying £31 rung up to see what they could do saying the best they can do is £41 pounds any body any ideas ,we need a good speed due to having security cameras and a ring door bell
Carmel

Post by Carmel »

Well done.. my original payment was £74....they wanted £12 more so £84..I got offerred £56 . And a new hub..but had to pay £25 for that one off.. bit I can now have a re think for 18 months breather and decide next move..
Hilary

Post by Hilary »

people not trained properly these days.