Looking for recommendations for best restaurants, cocktail bars, coffee shops in Paris

Welcome to our Travel Community, where travelers from all over the world come together to share experiences, ask for advice, and connect with others far and wide!

Post by Guest »

Hi! I’m going to Paris on Friday as a Grad School Graduation present to myself! I’ve been before, so I’ve done all the main touristy thing but looking to dive deeper and experience some new things!

Looking for recommendations for best restaurants / cocktail bars / coffee shops / or just anything you’ve done while visiting that you would do again!
Roslyn

Post by Roslyn »

Just returned home from Paris. New discovery: Musée de Montmartre, 8-14 rue Cortot, 18e. Interesting film about the museum and its artists, lovely outdoor cafe, exhibits of paintings, vineyard nearby.

Old haunts: a few years ago I discovered a great restaurant, La Source, 49 rue de la Tour-Maubourg, 7e. Quite near the rue Cler shopping district.
Diane

Post by Diane »

Secret food tour in Montmarte was awesome…for beginner maybe
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

My 2 favorite things to do after already visiting a few times was see the L’atelier des Lumiere and rent a bike, shop for picnic foods at the market, then eat said picnic at the Luxembourg gardens.
Paul

Post by Paul »

My variation on the same activity is shopping around Rue Cler and then having a picnic on Champs de Mars.
David

Post by David »

Visit the Musée Nissim de Camondo. Then stroll parc Morneau. Visit rue Poncelet, a wonderful market street with barely a tourist.
Nannette

Post by Nannette »

Chez Toinette near the Pigalle metro stop was one of our favorite restaurants when we were there a few weeks ago.
Maríaluisa

Post by Maríaluisa »

Roy’s Pub Restaurant, 73 rue Blanche (at corner of rue de Douai), Montmartre.

There is a FB entry for them. Great place to hang out.