Is anyone with 3 for Broadband?

This board has been created to share any money saving ideas, tips and hints. Please contribute your thoughts so everybody can economise on their budgets.. This is NOT a selling site.

Post by Guest »

looking at Broadband, is anyone with 3 for Broadband is it any good, they do 30 day money back garentee, I'm the in Midlands and know it depends on your area and signal, just interested to know over all service.
Steph

Post by Steph »

I was with 3 and honestly when I got my new router I had to cancel. I’m meant to be in a good signal area. But it’s not. I originally got it as I moved into a place right at the first lockdown and it was coming up that I needed an engineer out to set up normal broadband. 3 promised me the new router that I got earlier this year would be better. It was worse! Now with bt (on the cheaper of the 2 essentials plans) and it’s soooo much better
Clare

Post by Clare »

I have 3. Unlimited internet with a router that does not need a landline. Had it for 2 years, been brilliant. Wfh, son on ps4 etc. no issues but I do have great signal where I am x
Mandy

Post by Mandy »

Yes, we are with 3, highly recommend, we unplug the router and take it away with on holiday in the caravan, great coverage, £19.95/month.
Paula

Post by Paula »

I’m with 3 & no issues great portable router & no landline required look at all the offers they have I got a free 32 inch smart tv for free great for our chalet