How can I cycle longer without getting tired?

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

Any suggestions for improving energy levels for daily bike riding 5 days a week on top of free weights sessions, in between and around work as well, exhausting.

I am 57 btw.

Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Get good sleep/rest. The hormones that repair the body peak between 10pm-2am. The hormones that help with our psychological repair peak from 2am-6am.

Eat raw, whole, organic food. Drink artesian spring water, breathing deep into the diaphragm, cold plunge/shower in the morning. Keep testing these things on yourself. You'll hit paydirt!
Reece

Post by Reece »

Do you track your calorie intake?

If your lifting weights and cycling and energy is low. You may not be consuming enough food
Adam

Post by Adam »

Try our NMN/Resveratrol

It has hugely improved my energy and fitness levels. It is a niche product, but myself and our customers are seeing great results.

Mykola

Post by Mykola »

Guys gave you a good advice with regards to what check out in order for you to feel less exhausted: calories and macros. Did you do it?

From the other hand... you might be "pushing" with too much effort, thus the fatigue accumulates much faster.