Can you share what your children eat for breakfast?

We provide health education and information to mums, dads and everyone involved in caring for children. Our goal is to improve child survival by promoting child health intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Hi, Please can you share what your children eat for breakfast? My three year old doesn't eat cereal and I'm looking for something to give her that she'll eat.. Thanks
Helen

Post by Helen »

We did Weetabix Weetabuddies at this age loads of fun! Plus it makes them eat fruit they normally wouldn't at that time of the morning!
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Sandwich, cold sausages, rice cakes and yoghurt drink.
Amy

Post by Amy »

Toast, pancakes, eggs, omelette, bacon, fruit, yoghurt, waffle, hash browns, banana bread, crumpets, muffins
Charley

Post by Charley »

Pancakes, weetabix, egg(scrambled/fried/boiled), mini quiche tart things, crumpets, toast, waffles

All served with fruit
Kelsey

Post by Kelsey »

My 3 year old isn’t a fan on cereal either so either has fruit and brioche roll, banana and yogurts , toast and Nutella, pancakes & fruit. (This is usuals sometimes other randoms) xx
Bethh

Post by Bethh »

Fruit, waffles, pancakes, toast, yoghurt, maltloaf, banana bread, crumpets... FYI mine don't eat all this, they have cereal.. but just a few ideas
Ursula

Post by Ursula »

Brioche. Sausage rolls. Croissants. Fruit. Veg. Toast. Smoothies.

We’re fairly relaxed on breakfast (except no sweets, or crisps); we’re a neurodivergent household. My eldest also has ARFID, so we’d rather they are a breakfast than nothing.