After delivery.. Can anyone please help me regarding exercises I should start with?

The information given in this board is non medical and based on research and peoples personal experience.

Post by Guest »

Hi, I'm a monther of 9 month old baby. At the time of delivery my weight was 114 kg. Lost 10 kgs n currently its 103.5. Doing all household work, Like sitting jhadu pocha.

I feel tired all day.. Still try to do lil bit of walking in evening but with handling my baby in mu arms. Iget tired easily.

In our society thr is a gym too with basic equipments. I cant afford a trainer in gym.

Can anyone please help me regarding exercises I should start with?
I'm also suffering with hidradenitis suppurtiva and piles (after delivery).. So for me its really important to loose weight.. Please help.
Resilireher

Post by Resilireher »

Hi, YOU can lose weight. You diet and activity level is imbalanced. You can start by making a free plan for diet and workout from fittr app.

Follow it. Ask us questions. You ll get better but its going to take time. If you cant do it on your own u need personalized plans and montioring of your condition so the stress is less then you can enroll which is very budget friendly.

There are different tiers of coaches and I would suggest you choose a basic coach. EMI options are also available so should be helpful.