What is the most popular restaurants in Vegas?

Welcome to our Travel Community, where travelers from all over the world come together to share experiences, ask for advice, and connect with others far and wide!

Post by Guest »

Heading to Vegas… Need recommendations for restaurants and things to do!
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Chicago Joe's, downtown - make a reservation.

Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame - if you're into that.
Lee

Post by Lee »

I suggest two things: Best Friend by Roy Choi in the Park MGM (Omg..his food…BONKERS GOOD!) and follow VEGASSTARFISH on Instagram. We’ve been to Vegas twice in the last year and now I am totally regretting not knowing about any of the secret cool places!

I want to go again now!!!
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Vegas resident here: If you get the chance, the Mob Museum and the Neon Museum are both awesome. If you’re looking for what old Vegas was like, try The Peppermill Restaurant, on the Strip, or Hugo’s Cellar, downtown. Oscar’s, in the Plaza Hotel, downtown, has really good food, and a fun atmosphere. The ride up the elevator to the top of the Strat is pricey, but the view at night is unbelievable. Try to get off the Strip if you can. The Red Rock scenic drive is a great introduction to our desert landscape. There are too many great restaurants and shows to list. Just ask hotel staff for their favorites. More than 2 million people live here. Once you get off the Strip, the glitz gives way to a very diverse city.
Bobby

Post by Bobby »

Depending on budget…. I think the buffet at Paris or Cosmopolitan is a fun experience.