Heading out to BKK on the 11th October and arrive on the 12th October

Welcome to our Travel Community, where travelers from all over the world come together to share experiences, ask for advice, and connect with others far and wide!

Post by Guest »

Is it best to get a hotel for one night to catch up on jet lag or get straight into a hostel (can anyone recommend any good ones).

If anyone fancies meeting up etc, it's also my birthday on the 13th of October if anyone fancies a good drink!

Either comment or message, whatever is easiest / preferred.
Linda

Post by Linda »

I recommend Lamphuhouse. It’s in a nice quiet area (still lots within walking distance) and it’s a hotel but with a large common area.
Max

Post by Max »

Staying in a hotel first night sorted me out personally as the flight to Bangkok wasn’t good. Went into hostels after that and just went to cheap hotels as and when I was a bit burnt out. Here hostel and bed station were both decent in Bangkok
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Hey mate I also arrive 12th, plan on spending around 5 months travelling round Southeast Asia :)) not sure about what’s best for hotel/hostel but I’m hoping to get some sleep on the plane cos I’m going straight to a hostel.. if you wanna meet up once we’re there hmu!