Can anybody recommend a good travel insurance company for my trip to Colombia, Peru and Bolivia?

Jake

Re: Can anybody recommend a good travel insurance company for my trip to Colombia, Peru and Bolivia?

Post by Jake »

We’re heading out to Colombia for a similar trip in a few weeks and we’ve insured with ‘travel insurance 4 medical’. Had pretty good reviews everywhere we looked
Molly

Re: Can anybody recommend a good travel insurance company for my trip to Colombia, Peru and Bolivia?

Post by Molly »

I have always just gone with whatever was the cheapest long stay trip cover on compare the market!
Sherry

Post by Sherry »

Tesco’s- especially if you have a chronic condition. They have fair prices.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Go (DOT) compare as those annoying TV ads say. Or any other comparison site...
Steve

Post by Steve »

depends how long you are going for? I use insureandgo annual policy gives me 90days per trip
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

We found insureandgo to be the best value of cost and benefit limit